Practice Educator Chinara Enterprises Associate, Author
Jennifer Orgill is an experienced social worker, manager and trainer with over 20 years’ experience in the sector and is a past Chair of the British Association of Social Workers. Jennifer is co-director of her own specialist consultancy, Social Works Limited, which works predominantly with local authorities, voluntary organisations and the sector skills council Skills for Care on workforce development and adult protection issues.
To get the best experience please view this course on PC, Laptop or Tablets
This course has been developed to provide an overview of the impact of drugs and alcohol abuse and the impact on a person’s capacity. It seeks to provide some insight into factors that may contribute to addiction and how this affects a person’s capacity. This course is useful for social workers and health or social care staff working with adults.
- Have developed a better understanding
- What is meant by unwise decisions
- Fluctuating and maximising Capacity
- How to support those who drink and make unwise decisions
- To assist in developing your skills and knowledge in drug, alcohol issues and capacity
Get access to all resources, eLearning and discounted personnel development services.