Strengths Based Approaches to Adult Social Care in 2023
13th February 2023 @ 13:30 - 15:00
We are pleased to be collaborating with Making Research Count, King’s College London to offer discounted places on the following webinars
Monday 13 February 2023, 1.30 – 3.00pm
Social Care In recent years there has been an increased interest in the implementing a strengths-based approach in adult social care. Partly driven by the imperatives of the Care Act, and partly by the wider aspirations of delivering a more personalised adult social care service, a wide range of different approaches and methods have been applied.
This webinar will explore:
• The policy context of strengths-based approaches, including the current context of a post Covid 19 world;
• The range of theoretical approaches that are utilised under the strengthsbased approaches;
• The implications these have for day to day practice across the range of different roles and services within adult social care;
• Messages from research regarding the evaluations of embedding strength based approaches;
• Promoting the wellbeing of the adult social care workforce: how helpful is the idea of professional resilience?
Each workshop is £35 +VAT for members only