- This event has passed.
Resilience through Coaching
February 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm£25
About this Event
- What does ‘being resilient’ mean?
- How resilient are you currently?
- Sharing values and what’s important
- Identifying personal resilience goals using the Wheel of Life
- Group (blind) coaching to set and start addressing personal resilience goals
Facilitator: Fiona Bryan: Chinara Enterprises Associate
Fiona is an experienced trainer, facilitator and coach. She has worked independently for the last 7 years, helping individuals and organisations to develop and improve, particularly in the areas of leadership and management. Her strengths lie in getting people to recognise their strengths and areas for development and then guiding them to achieve personal and business goals.
Fiona spent 15 years as a Police Officer, specialising in Police recruitment and training, before making learning and development, organisational development her full-time career.
The fee is £25 + VAT