- This event has passed.
Effectively Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse for Practitioners in Adult Social Care
28th November 2022 @ 13:30 - 15:00
We are pleased to be collaborating with Making Research Count, King’s College London to offer discounted places on the following webinars
Monday 28 November 2022, 1.30 – 3.00pm
There is already emerging evidence, internationally and domestically, that the
Coronavirus crisis led to an increase in domestic abuse. In this webinar we will
• The implications for supporting women and other victims of domestic abuse;
• Recognising and addressing concerns about the welfare of children in such a context;
• Engaging and working with perpetrators in such a context;
• The importance and reality of multi-agency work in such circumstances;
• Messages from research and practice informed knowledge about domestic abuse, and how these can be applied to current practice.
Each workshop is £35 +VAT for members only