Stephanie C Brown – Assoc (CIPD), BSc (Hons), MA, Dip, PTTLS
Chinara Enterprises Associate, Author
With over 20 years’ experience in events management and workforce coordination in private and third sector organisations, Stephanie Brown has developed practical methods in training and working with people to achieve not only optimal organisational performance in-line with business strategy but to provide individuals with the skills and support to raise esteem and reach their desired goals outside of the workplace.
As a learning a development practitioner, she has worked with both adults and young people alike. Coaching, mentoring, and developing training such as financial education and interpersonal skills to help improve future outcomes of individuals and families.
This course provides an insight into working as a Occupational therapists in West Sussex county council, U.K. The e-learning course will provide the learner with insights into the legal frameworks which uphold and shape Occupational therapist practice.
Moreover, understanding models of disability, language that is used in the U.K. and strength based practice.
Learning aims & objectives
This course aims to:
- To provide an insight into the legal frameworks for Occupational therapists in the U.K.
- To gain a better understanding of the social care structure in the U.K.
- To gain a better understanding of the models of practice in the U.K.
- To provide an insight to the models of disability
- To understand how the Person Environment Occupation Performance model works
- To understand Strength and Needs Assessment and how to apply Strength and Needs Assessment
Get access to all resources, eLearning and discounted personnel development services.